If you have a rental agreement and specify the rent you pay, you can simply indicate it, unless something has changed. I just moved addresses and I started paying rent. I updated my address on centerlink and they asked me to send a rental certificate. However, I didn`t seem to have received it, and it was 2 weeks old. I checked my emails from my old address and new emails, and also my emails and Centerlink inbox? Could someone enlighten me? 🙁 All Forms and information from the Residential Tenancies Tribunal are now available through the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (SACAT). Taxes and applications for residential property expenses on the Australian Taxation Office website Your tenant may be entitled to assistance in paying bonds or rents from Housing SA. For an alternative version of a document on this page, contact CBS unless otherwise stated.

317total visits,1visits today